A great fathers day gift!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife got me a 1 of 300 colt for fathers day. We both love 1911's!
Heres a pictue. (although these pics dont do it justice at all)
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW, I love my wife MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF, but I will say she has never, ever bought me a gun for any occasion. She doesn't mind that I have guns and doesn't care that I spend money on them at times. But she doen't shoot with me much at all, and thinks more than one is ridiculous. We have had many knockdown dragouts about how me not needing anymore guns is like her not needing anymore shoes. But that is another therapy session! LOL. Anyways congrats and God bless...

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is sweet! Where in the world did she find one like that?

My kids got me a Ruger 10/22 CIII Talo for Fathers day, been a good day, and it's not even Fathers day yet!

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That really looks nice, I have never seen one like that. Where did you get the great looking Combat Elite at? Those are hard to find.
Those are very hard to find. I got a good price on it too.... oh yea, I bought it from MarksFirearms. haha

That combat elite cycles so damn smooth, it surprised me how much better it handled than a Wilson or Christensen I've shot. repeatedly fired 8 rounds rather quickly into a one line hole with no strays on multiple tries. blew my mind. I took pictures of that ****. LOL

but I'm prolly gunna shoot one magazine thru my father's day gift tomorrow, then clean it and box it up. May take it out for a few BBQ's or similar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom