A line has been crossed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, you so called good Christian patriots are making fun of a guy who died. Sure, he might have been dumb to do what he did, but what does his being Asian have to do with anything? Second, this lady was actually injured by his negligent act. How is that a lawsuit lottery? You dudes have some seriously bad karma. And again would probably be the first to ***** about money if something happened to you and/or your family.

But hey Uncle JB is done telling you anything, being sick of casting pearls before swine.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not good, Christian, or a patriot JB, and I never said the lawsuit in the OP had no merit. I did say flying torso boy's mother suing the railway was stupid, and apparently the courts agreed...twice.

Lighten up old top. Jokes don't kill people, trains and flying torsos do.

You're so blinded by your "everyone is a lawyer hating, tort-reform loving, insurance company pawn" attitude it just cracks me up. You do realize that the vast majority of people in this thread have agreed with the lawsuit, right? In fact the only person to disagree with it was the OP. One person in a 3 page thread, dude. Yet from your comments you act like everyone is piling on. You e-know me well enough to know where I stand on most things, yet I can still troll you with flippant jokes.

<3 u JB

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, you so called good Christian patriots are making fun of a guy who died. Sure, he might have been dumb to do what he did, but what does his being Asian have to do with anything? Second, this lady was actually injured by his negligent act. How is that a lawsuit lottery? You dudes have some seriously bad karma. And again would probably be the first to ***** about money if something happened to you and/or your family.

But hey Uncle JB is done telling you anything, being sick of casting pearls before swine.

Well first off, I think the lawsuit on the estate is legit. Most of the comments in this thread agree with that. Second, the asian thing is a descriptor, not a racial thing. I don't know of anyone that stereotypes asians as stupid. If anything, the opposite is the case. Third, it's called gallows humor. A human psyche defense mechanism, used to cope with an actual or envisioned act or event that is too horrifying to comprehend without mental trauma. Something the politically correct panty patrol can't comprehend, because their brains are too atrophied from misuse to understand. :(

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Seemed appropriate...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Second, the asian thing is a descriptor, not a racial thing.:(

I guess I can explain how to write jokes for the comedy impaired AKA our beloved JB.

When making a joke about an highly unusual situation, such as a woman being inured by a flying piece of another human, the more descriptors you put in front of it, the the funnier it is. In a facetious and hyperbolic jab your very true statement that accidents don't just happen to the other guy, I juxtaposed this with sarcastic commentary illustrating the low odds of being struck by a piece of another human. The more descriptors you put in front of it, the funnier it is. "Waylayed by an errant chunk of a dead Asian boy" is simply funnier than "Injured as a result of a horrific train vs. pedestrian accident". If he was a fat white guy with a red beard, I would say she "Was bowled over by gelatinous chunk of a dead Irishman".

All humor is black humor, from death to race to sex to politics.

This has been a very unfunny explanation of simple humor. Please send JB PM's thanking him.

But I still <3 u JB. And I totally left your number on mom's fridge with "call in case of accident involving teenage Asian torso".

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I can explain how to write jokes for the comedy impaired AKA our beloved JB.

When making a joke about an highly unusual situation, such as a woman being inured by a flying piece of another human, the more descriptors you put in front of it, the the funnier it is. In a facetious and hyperbolic jab your very true statement that accidents don't just happen to the other guy, I juxtaposed this with sarcastic commentary illustrating the low odds of being struck by a piece of another human. The more descriptors you put in front of it, the funnier it is. "Waylayed by an errant chunk of a dead Asian boy" is simply funnier than "Injured as a result of a horrific train vs. pedestrian accident". If he was a fat white guy with a red beard, I would say she "Was bowled over by gelatinous chunk of a dead Irishman".

This has been a very unfunny explanation of simple humor. Please send JB PM's thanking him.

But I still <3 u JB. And I totally left your number on mom's fridge with "call in case of accident involving teenage Asian torso".

:rollingla

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

lol......

Latest posts

Top Bottom