A "scare" down at the Arts Festival

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

daddyof3_101

I left my house today and the world was absolutely terrifying. Does anyone else notice how increasingly terrifying other people are on a daily basis? Sometimes I'm surrounded by so many people I can't see all their hands and it makes me feel uncomfortable and threatened and I have a right never to feel like that. Why is everyone trying to hurt me? I'd feel better if there was some way to detain and monitor all people when I venture into public. In this post-9/11 world, it's best to never trust your fellow man, and to override reason with improbabilities.

I'm still not convinced the woman in the interview is not conspiring to wage a full-scale biological war against our state; "marking a trail" is a weak cover. I bet her story is full of holes, and their "social group" is a terrorist training collective. I really hope the authorities don't write this incident off after making contact with those women. The one time you are swayed by some smooth-talking mass murderer is the one time we all die.

I've observed my grandmother sprinkling a white powder on her kitchen counter before a holiday gathering on numerous occasions. "Making a pie crust" is about as weak as "marking a trail". Anyone have Tom Ridge's email?

LMAO...........................Your grandmothers a national security threat.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I think if you are trying to say you didn't know distributing white powder around a populated area would cause some kind of significant concern, you're either intentionally being obtuse, or you are significantly mentally impaired.

JMNSHO.

I'm kinda leaning this way also ... Maybe they should have given somebody a little heads up?

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so based on some responses should I "warn" authorities when I am transporting exploding targets? After all this is Oklahoma and they do use Ammonium Nitrate. If I don't should I be charged or am I a terrorist too?

give me a freaking break people.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess they should have used spray paint to mark their "exercise course". I'm sure that overly concerned citizens would not have batted an eye if they had been painting up downtown. Judging by the looks of some of those girls, I would have known right off they were spreading flour. It's the "exercise course" part that would have suprised me. I would have been looking for the sugar and eggs.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I think if you are trying to say you didn't know distributing white powder around a populated area would cause some kind of significant concern, you're either intentionally being obtuse, or you are significantly mentally impaired.

JMNSHO.

I get that. I really do. But most of the cops I know would've walked up, asked him what's in the bag, found out it wasn't anthrax, and left it at that. To have Homeland Security and the FBI show up for something this petty and threaten to charge them with a crime is a waste of everyone's time and tax dollars. It honestly didn't even occur to them to let anybody know what they were doing because they do this EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND in other areas of the metro where there are plenty of people and it's been no big deal. This was blown out of proportion at my friends' expense and he's done NOTHING WRONG.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I left my house today and the world was absolutely terrifying. Does anyone else notice how increasingly terrifying other people are on a daily basis? Sometimes I'm surrounded by so many people I can't see all their hands and it makes me feel uncomfortable and threatened and I have a right never to feel like that. Why is everyone trying to hurt me? I'd feel better if there was some way to detain and monitor all people when I venture into public. In this post-9/11 world, it's best to never trust your fellow man, and to override reason with improbabilities.

I'm still not convinced the woman in the interview is not conspiring to wage a full-scale biological war against our state; "marking a trail" is a weak cover. I bet her story is full of holes, and their "social group" is a terrorist training collective. I really hope the authorities don't write this incident off after making contact with those women. The one time you are swayed by some smooth-talking mass murderer is the one time we all die.

I've observed my grandmother sprinkling a white powder on her kitchen counter before a holiday gathering on numerous occasions. "Making a pie crust" is about as weak as "marking a trail". Anyone have Tom Ridge's email?

Typical hyperbole from the RH.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get that. I really do. But most of the cops I know would've walked up, asked him what's in the bag, found out it wasn't anthrax, and left it at that. To have Homeland Security and the FBI show up for something this petty and threaten to charge them with a crime is a waste of everyone's time and tax dollars. It honestly didn't even occur to them to let anybody know what they were doing because they do this EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND in other areas of the metro where there are plenty of people and it's been no big deal. This was blown out of proportion at my friends' expense and he's done NOTHING WRONG.

How would the cops know "it wasn't anthrax"? I mean seriously... would a terrorist admit that's what it was when questioned by the police? Not saying they were... just saying, how do you verify that? Would you like to be the one who pulled over Timothy McVeigh, smelled diesel fuel radiating out of the back of the Ryder truck and let him go, because he told you it was for his farm?

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about all those people that spread white powdery stuff on those big green fields right next to schools and in parks? They make these long lines and grid box things...Who knows that that stuff is? It could be anything and the kids roll around and slide in it when they are playing games. Won't somebody please think about the children?

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope that charges are pressed people tend to freak out about white powder substances. I mean come on is it that difficult to go to lowes and buy some sand or something.??

Latest posts

Top Bottom