Academy and AR's, mags, and ammo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I went to Academy I asked them for the 3 boxes of .22lr behind him on the shelf and he handed me one box of 50rd and said that was all he could sell me.....I handed it back to him and said nah I dont need them that bad, so I wont be going back to there store for quite some time.

rationing is no reason to not shop there but cool. More for me and others, thanks.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah this thread is going to slowly die now because no one wants to wait in the cold for 1 BOX OF AMMO.... on the flip side 1 BOX OF AMMO IS GAY! now i have to try and beat millions at buying bulk online instead of waiting with 7 guys outside for 100rds

Renegadethreads

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I went to Academy I asked them for the 3 boxes of .22lr behind him on the shelf and he handed me one box of 50rd and said that was all he could sell me.....I handed it back to him and said nah I dont need them that bad, so I wont be going back to there store for quite some time.

Would you be upset if it was a 500 or 1000 round box? You can get three boxes of ammo, they just have to be different calibers. I really appreciate the limits because I work and can't camp out every day for AM ammo. I usually stop by at lunch or late in the evening and now there is actually ammo.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you be upset if it was a 500 or 1000 round box? You can get three boxes of ammo, they just have to be different calibers. I really appreciate the limits because I work and can't camp out every day for AM ammo. I usually stop by at lunch or late in the evening and now there is actually ammo.

Yes I have to work and can't be there early I like the limit there's still ammo when I get off work.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just got back home from the 63rd street Academy. They had WWB 45/230gr/FMJ and speer at 22.99 and 21.99 for 50 rnd boxes. And tula 7.62x39 21 gr HP for 5.99 a box. 1 box limit on each... They had SEVERAL = all up front at customer service.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a 250 round can of .45 for my friend last friday and my one lone box of 7.62x39. They are keeping all the fast selling ammo up front at customer service at both tulsa academies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom