Academy sports in Lawton closed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Lawton today and planned on buying some shoes.I stopped in at Academy around 3:00p.m. and there were yellow signs on the door saying the city closed them down.I am surprised Atwoods is still open.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Lawton today and planned on buying some shoes.I stopped in at Academy around 3:00p.m. and there were yellow signs on the door saying the city closed them down.
Perhaps shortened hours due to the virus? Gun sales are at a record peak, and gun retailers are supposed to be essential businesses, so I can't really see the city closing them down. Stranger things have happened, though....

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps shortened hours due to the virus? Gun sales are at a record peak, and gun retailers are supposed to be essential businesses, so I can't really see the city closing them down. Stranger things have happened, though....
I take it they are closed completely.I called them in the moring looking for a particular brand and size of running shoes.I told them I would be there in the afternoon to pick them up and the sales guy said they would have them for me at the front counter.When I got there at 3 they were gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom