Acid Reflux game changer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I simply cut out salt. Try to keep my sodium intake to about/around 2500 my a day.

Zero reflux, zero heartburn and zero headaches going on 3 years.

nos8ed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had it for years and finally saw my Dr. I have been on Dexilant for 3 years and couldn't be happier. It is a pill you have to take every morning.
I can eat whatever I want and when I want it. I do recommend cutting back on caffeine/coffee. It makes the flap or entrance to your stomach loosen up/relax and allows whatever is in there to travel up your throat.

ncarper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm 5'9, weigh 155lbs, exercise regularly, and eat fairly healthy. When my acid reflux acts up the Dr. has me take Dexilant in the Morning, 40mg omeprosole at noon, and two Zantac 150 at night. After about two weeks I'm usually all good. Fortunately only flares up 1-2 times per year now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dexilant in the Morning, 40mg omeprosole at noon, and two Zantac 150 at night.

Holy crap, man.

I take Prilosec daily and it works great for me. Zantac did okay, but I was having to take two a day and even then sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night needing a Rolaid once or twice a week. Always having Braggs ACV in the house, I've tried it for heartburn, but probably didn't give it enough time. I actually like the taste, which is why I always have it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom