Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit for Glocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one for a Glock 17 and it was fun, eventually sold it when I got rid of the pistol. Not too long ago I picked up another one but it is for the Glock 21 size pistol. They are pretty accurate, I have had no problem with Remington Golden Bullets, and they really help the pocket book as far as a training tool.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've got one that fits a 17/22/34/35 and it runs pretty well. If not kept clean it will fail to extract once in a while but fun and cheap to shoot. I'd buy one again.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got one that fits a 17/22/34/35 and it runs pretty well. If not kept clean it will fail to extract once in a while but fun and cheap to shoot. I'd buy one again.

Same here. It's not good to practice splits IMO, because the recoil and cyclic rate are different than the real deal. But it's great to practice draws, reloads and accuracy work at lower cost. I added weighted basepads to the mags to make them drop free better.

TJohn

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one for a Glock 19/23. It makes for a nice light weight .22 that is fun to shoot. Stick with the type of ammo that Advantage Arms recommends and your experience should be realtively trouble free. I got mine at Oklahoma Police Supply in Tulsa last year. I could be wrong but I thought you could order direct from Advantage Arms website, that is if they are not backordered or something.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased an AA unit for my Glock 17. It runs well with CCI MiniMags and Remington Goolden. You will experience some ignition failures with Remington Golden.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one and have tried several different brands of ammo. The only real failure was with the Russian "Junior" sub-sonic rounds. They would not consistently cycle the slide. Otherwise my experience has been positive and I did pay $300 for my unit. With today's ammo prices, I feel it will pay for itself very soon.

:gun1:

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only shot mine a little but like it. It was for a G19. I had to shoot federal ammo thru it just because it said not to do it. I got lucky and got mine at wannamachers last October. My friend that works security was able to locate it for me and the person set it aside for me. It will run close to $300 for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom