Advertising on OSA now back open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As some of you may know, advertising has been suspended on OSA while we went through our major changes taking several months. This was a fairly large growth phase that needed to be completed. Things like moving to another server, all new software and licenses, etc. has posed new challenges for the advertising program so it was better to freeze it until those items were completed than try and carry them through.

We are now opening back up to new advertising opportunities for those that are interested.

Existing Advertising agreements have expired as they were annual agreements so if you were previously an active advertiser, please let me know if you want to renew. Previous advertisers were actually extended at least an additional 6 months without obligation while we went through these changes. New advertising was frozen while existing sponsors' ads displayed through this time period.

Physical Ad sizes have changed now and different locations and plans are available for those who are interested. Please send me a PM or you can send me an e-mail directly at kelly @ kellydrown .com for details if you are interested. (Remove the spaces in the e-mail address first.)

Now that we're unfrozen and back in swing with our sponsorship program, we are one again enforcing the no-banner rules. What this means is that if you are not an advertiser or sponsor, you can not have any banner or business ads in your tag lines. Only those in the sponsor program may display banners in the tag lines when posting messages.

If you are not a sponsor, you are still allowed a text-only link in your tag line for your business, of normal font size and default color. No advertising banners or graphics. This has been a long standing rule that most of you are already aware of so nothing has changed in that respect. If you are part of the sponsor program you can display your site banner in your tag line if you like. It can not be larger than the normal site sized banner however.

If you have any questions about the program, please contact me and I would be happy to help you any way I can.

-Kelly

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having said all that, I'm looking forward to a fun year and hopefully we can rekindle some of the cool programs we've had in the past and get some new stuff going as well. :)

ThaMastaChief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am interested in advertising here. If you have the information already typed out Kelly, would you mind sending it through PM to me?
Thanks Much,
TMC

D

Don Hamis

he Osa Peninsula (Spanish: Península de Osa) is a peninsula located in southwestern Costa Rica, in the Puntarenas Province, on the Pacific Ocean, at 8.55°N 83.5°W. The peninsula was formed geologically by a faulting system that extends north into California. One of the most biologically intense places on earth, the Osa Peninsula is home to at least half of all species living in Costa Rica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom