Question about drivers licenses and jury duty.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I lived in McCurtain County my wife got called once. After she passed I moved to Bryan County. Guess who got another summons?? Never did figure that one out. She'd never lived in Bryan County.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can go into a tag agency and obtain a 'state photo I.D.' which is good for identification purposes. Say, for a youngster too young to drive, or for someone who chooses not to get a DL.
Yep. When I gave up driving (medical reasons) I replaced my DL with a State ID. Good thing is that it has NO expiration date so I don't have to mess with renewals 😊

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you tried buying a firearm using it? Where i worked selling firearms in Tulsa no valid Oklahoma DL no firearm.

That is a store policy only not a state or federal law. Valid state issued photo ID is required by law not a DL . Having said that Academy won't sell you a gun and not do NICS if you have a CCW , one reason I will not buy guns at Academy .

Latest posts

Top Bottom