After years of being...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Luke 15
I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

There is a big party in your honor right now. Probably a BBQ with banners and your life-sized picture on a poster. Just remember, we all fail. Especially we who try to be Christ-like. When you do, don't let is get you down but get back up and keep trying for the impossible goal of perfection. One of the major gripes I had against some atheists, was that some liked to point out how hypocritical some Christians are. It is true, we can be hypocritical, but that's part of the risk of setting those limits I guess.

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone. I've got 2 churches trying to get me plugged in. Its kinda hard with my work schedule but I'm working out the kinks. 1 person at each church has contacted me pretty frequently 1 is a pastor and 1 is staff. I do know the bible pretty well tho. Thanks a lot everyone

RIP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that you chose to post here and declare your commitment is remarkable.

Committing your life to Christ is a daily choice and will be the most challenging but rewarding path you have ever taken. Nothing really compares, but you already know that. Your post is uplifting...thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom