What is the state law on producing I.D. on demand from law enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't need no Queens around here, This isn't a fereign country yet!
Just like I would expect of officers in the field, you have each other's back no matter what! I respect and appreciate that.
Let me break my name down for you, 1791 is the year of 2A, Queen because I am in charge of my own protection, or the ruller of my self,, another words strong independent, self reliant Woman and Johnson is a name. Perhaps yall were reading into that name a little differently, lol. Riddle me this, why is it when I ask questions of any officer on here so far, I am personally attacked and these very valid questions I am asking still have not been answered? I have been nothing but respectful! I speak of my own personal experiences, and never attacked any of you. So as a Citizen who is trying to have a conversation with offices, can any of you answer these questions. Is it ever okay to violate the oath of office, that every officer is sworn too? And if so then why? Personally I think this is a question you should all ask yourselves every time you put that uniform on!

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just like I would expect of officers in the field, you have each other's back no matter what! I respect and appreciate that.
Let me break my name down for you, 1791 is the year of 2A, Queen because I am in charge of my own protection, or the ruller of my self,, another words strong independent, self reliant Woman and Johnson is a name. Perhaps yall were reading into that name a little differently, lol. Riddle me this, why is it when I ask questions of any officer on here so far, I am personally attacked and these very valid questions I am asking still have not been answered? I have been nothing but respectful! I speak of my own personal experiences, and never attacked any of you. So as a Citizen who is trying to have a conversation with offices, can any of you answer these questions. Is it ever okay to violate the oath of office, that every officer is sworn too? And if so then why? Personally I think this is a question you should all ask yourselves every time you put that uniform on!
now why would anybody answer a question stupid as that? don't take a rocket scientist to know the answer but i guess it does take some who got at least a half a lick of sense. i was told once that there ain't no such thing as a stupid question, you just showed us all there is. truth here is you are just another troll with nothing better to do than sit on the computer and see if you can stir something up. damn lady or whatever it is you are, GET A LIFE

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know it ain't easy for some people and i guess even harder for you but ignore means he ain't seeing nothing you say and don't care. that's why he ignored you and the stupid bs you come up with. guess all that fancy west coast education ain't worth a dime but most of us knew that already
Countrylivin, Im glade you are back, I thought you forgot about us. Yes he says what he wants when he wants, but if your gonna make Comments expect Responses, that is how conversations work! Speaking of conversations care to comment on my last question?

never said they shouldn't. i'm not a cop, but i've got family and friends who are so i'm very aware of what the job does, but obviously not as much as someone who has ACTUALLY done it or is doing it. i in no way think they should not be held responsible if they screw up especially if it's serious. what i don't do and will never do is lump them together like the other guy here does and continues to do. that is no different than saying all blacks tend to be criminals etc. he thinks he knows everything about everything and is to ignorant and stubborn to admit it. it's people like him, who refuse to look at the big picture, who are the problem.

and for the record i don't agree with having to give id for no reason either. in this state, but not everywhere, thankfully we don't have to and that's the way it should be.

I'm done here. got family and friends here and that is much more important than the nonsense happening here. y'all have a good holiday
I don't think he lumped them all together, but rather that they should all be held to a certain level of accountability! I also cannot help but point out the obvious, you said,

"what i don't do and will never do is lump them together like the other guy here does and continues to do. that is no different than saying all blacks tend to be criminals etc. he thinks he knows everything about everything and is to ignorant and stubborn to admit it. it's people like him, who refuse to look at the big picture, who are the problem."

And in a previous post you said,

"i saw that you're from "cali" what else would we expect but more of the same. y'all come here or to other red states like Colorado was to get away from what you done to your state and do there what you did in cali. you bring all your high and mighty ideas with you and run it down just as bad as the place you tucked tail and ran from. you just ain't smart enough to see it. damn pity it surely is and like another member said the liberalization of osa and a damn good red state."

Hmmm is the pot calling the kettle black?
Like I said before we should find similarities and not differences, I think we all want the same thing! A good life of freedom, where we can raise our families without worry!

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Countrylivin, Im glade you are back, I thought you forgot about us. Yes he says what he wants when he wants, but if your gonna make Comments expect Responses, that is how conversations work! Speaking of conversations care to comment on my last question?

I don't think he lumped them all together, but rather that they should all be held to a certain level of accountability! I also cannot help but point out the obvious, you said,

"what i don't do and will never do is lump them together like the other guy here does and continues to do. that is no different than saying all blacks tend to be criminals etc. he thinks he knows everything about everything and is to ignorant and stubborn to admit it. it's people like him, who refuse to look at the big picture, who are the problem."

And in a previous post you said,

"i saw that you're from "cali" what else would we expect but more of the same. y'all come here or to other red states like Colorado was to get away from what you done to your state and do there what you did in cali. you bring all your high and mighty ideas with you and run it down just as bad as the place you tucked tail and ran from. you just ain't smart enough to see it. damn pity it surely is and like another member said the liberalization of osa and a damn good red state."

Hmmm is the pot calling the kettle black?
Like I said before we should find similarities and not differences, I think we all want the same thing! A good life of freedom, where we can raise our families without worry!
you prove you ain't nothing but a west coast lib every time you write something. you can say what you want, i really don't care 'cause we all know it's nothing but bs. and yep, you are exactly what we expect from some commiefornia lib.

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
now why would anybody answer a question stupid as that? don't take a rocket scientist to know the answer but i guess it does take some who got at least a half a lick of sense. i was told once that there ain't no such thing as a stupid question, you just showed us all there is. truth here is you are just another troll with nothing better to do than sit on the computer and see if you can stir something up. damn lady or whatever it is you are, GET A LIFE
Well CountryLivin, once again you are turning this into a personal attack, and still have not responded in a constructive manner! That question is not for me!, but I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

Last edited:

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
you prove you ain't nothing but a west coast lib every time you write something. you can say what you want, i really don't care 'cause we all know it's nothing but bs. and yep, you are exactly what we expect from some commiefornia lib.
What part is bs, please elaborate. Im trying to get some real thoughts and opinions on a subject, this is like talking to a foot stomping child!

Latest posts

Top Bottom