What is the state law on producing I.D. on demand from law enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that is the video I think it is, I agree.
Yeah, but we know what's going to happen. Women will file a lawsuit against the cop, his department, Walmart, and the city for Millions then settle out-of-court for an undisclosed amount which means they are now a lot more wealthy than they were, AND they will walk away with an even more righteous, you can't touch-me attitude, because they got away with it :nolike:

Last edited:

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but we know what's going to happen. Women will file a lawsuit against the cop, his department, Walmart, and the city for Millions then settle out-of-court for an undisclosed amount which means they are now a lot more wealthy than they were, AND they will walk away with an even more righteous, you can't touch-me attitude, because they got away with it :nolike:
I bet her face still hurts! 😉

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't like him much so we never socialized. I don't know. Can't even remember his name. I'd damn sure recognize his face. I think he was the one who accidentally shot a dispatcher somewhere. I heard while twirling his gun. It slipped and he grabbed it triggering off a round into the dispatcher or the floor into the dispatcher.
Just wondering if it was the same clown. His wife arrested a drunk kid, OHP hubby roughed him up in the jail. A little later wifey paraded a female arrestee around in her nightgown, then the pair of them were caught up covering up some BS with another arrest and tried to cover it up. I heard he got sent way out west. (she got fired)

For the record, she was the cop that continually harassed me for about two years after I moved to town. Crazy ***** used to drive by my house, post up on my route to work...in her patrol car was a pic of hubby pointing a gun at the camera - I guess it was supposed to be intimidating?

Latest posts

Top Bottom