Ahole punks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heading to work last night around midnight, West Moore 134th & Santa Fe, thought there was a wreck, turned out bunch of punks had the intersection blocked off and about 4 or 5 cars were taking turns doing donuts in the intersection, sat through 4 or so green lights, lots of people so it was well planned, can't imagine why it lasted so long, my hood is always crawling with cops, they finally showed and everyone scattered. Most headed north on Santa fe.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's OKC, their response time is awful. They are just woefully understaffed.
On a different note, don't we have a new law that says you can run over idiots blocking traffic? Might be a great time to test the constitutionality of it.
:madbox:
Perhaps, but I wouldn't risk damage to my hard earned vehicle by 'running over idiots blocking traffic' knowing that most of these idiots simply don't give a sheet and are just looking for an excuse to 'pop' a cap in your direction before they run :censored:

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps, but I wouldn't risk damage to my hard earned vehicle by 'running over idiots blocking traffic' knowing that most of these idiots simply don't give a sheet and are just looking for an excuse to 'pop' a cap in your direction before they run :censored:
I’m not sure how many punks there are but we always have something bigger to use…
649C6D91-45DA-4D7E-BFA7-91F99A087CD6.jpeg

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully the police can impound the ars while they are booked causing more money trouble for them...maybe the towing company can drag the cars ...help ruin them for the punks

Latest posts

Top Bottom