aimpoint mount question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aimpoints are parallax free so even if you have a lower 1/3 co-witness the dot will still be on the front sight when you flip up your BUIS and look through it. The advantage in my opinion to having a lower 1/3 co-witness is that when I shoulder my weapon I find it more comfortable and natural to have a lower 1/3 co-witness.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aimpoints are parallax free so even if you have a lower 1/3 co-witness the dot will still be on the front sight when you flip up your BUIS and look through it. The advantage in my opinion to having a lower 1/3 co-witness is that when I shoulder my weapon I find it more comfortable and natural to have a lower 1/3 co-witness.

Same here. The Larue mounts are top notch.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Larue is awesome to deal with, I highly recommend them to anyone needing a holographic sight and mount.

Plus some of their mounts have a compartment to put a extra battery in for the optic. I know the LT129 I am using for my Aimpoint has the compartment.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when I have some extra money I will upgrade to Larue mount, the MI mount is not top of the line but it's not that bad. I have seen an SP on base once over the navy sight had MI mount/aimpoint on his M4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom