AK47 Canted FSB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why you don't buy overpriced AK's that shoot the same as regular Aks.

Define regular AK.

And under that same flag, I guess I can assume that it would be just the same for me to buy a Chevy Cavalier instead of a BMW, since they both drive down the road. Will the BMW have issues, you bet. But at the end of the day, the BMW is a better car then the Cavalier. Just as, in my experience, the Arsenal AK's are a better rifle then those made by Century, I.O. and the like.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Define regular AK.

And under that same flag, I guess I can assume that it would be just the same for me to buy a Chevy Cavalier instead of a BMW, since they both drive down the road. Will the BMW have issues, you bet. But at the end of the day, the BMW is a better car then the Cavalier. Just as, in my experience, the Arsenal AK's are a better rifle then those made by Century, I.O. and the like.

One that goes bang ,,..everytime

...you can polish a turd and make it all fancy, tacticool, and all that
....at the end of the day ...it just needs to go BVang EvErYtime

I Know, I Know, youll Look better in the BMW, but parts and work are expensive.

Shoot it like you got it untill you get Good at it, or go spend a little getting it fixed, Your choice, it will still be an AK

Sent from my no name-dropping hide out, banging with The AK....

Flame On... ;)

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One that goes bang ,,..everytime

...you can polish a turd and make it all fancy, tacticool, and all that
....at the end of the day ...it just needs to go BVang EvErYtime

I Know, I Know, youll Look better in the BMW, but parts and work are expensive.

Shoot it like you got it untill you get Good at it, or go spend a little getting it fixed, Your choice, it will still be an AK

Sent from my no name-dropping hide out, banging with The AK....

Flame On... ;)

I am speaking to quality. It won't go bang if a magazine can't be inserted because the magwell was cut with a dremel by someone high on cocaine. Or a receiver support bar is improperly installed to where it can't take a magazine.

Not every AK is built the same. Thus, not every AK is the same. On that note, I think the best bang for your buck AK is the M+M M10, not the Arsenal.

A gun needs to do more then just go bang. I need it to put hits on target in the most effective way possible. For me, that would mean a red dot and a good muzzle device. I would put my "tacticool" Arsenal AK up against any other AK on a functional standpoint alone. Hands down it will outperform a standard AK. There is a reason people run red dot sights, flashlights, etc.

This, of course, is my opinion which isn't worth a whole lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Arsenal, explain the problem, and ask for a call tag. All you're doing is assuming they won't do jack and until you know for sure don't believe internet rumors.

As for fixing it yourself, the wooden mallet suggestion has been the best so far but I'd use a rubber one instead. Knock the pins out, fix the cant with mallet, drill for new oversized pins, pin in place. There's a Rifle Dynamics video on YouTube that explains most of the process but they leave out how they fix the cant. My money is on them also using a mallet, especially since they don't want to show you that part. Yeah, you can press the FSB off, re-align it, and press it back on but realistically it may take you a few tries.

It's a gun made out of steel ffs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom