Alec Baldwin is not off the hook yet - charges could be refiled!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stupid people point weapons and pull triggers. Long story short. My 13 year old was playing a video game. I saw a Tec9 in it and asked if he wanted to see one in person, when he said yes I dug one out and watched his perfect trigger control. Him always pointing it away from us. WHY is gun safety not a class in grade school.....

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Stupid people point weapons and pull triggers. Long story short. My 13 year old was playing a video game. I saw a Tec9 in it and asked if he wanted to see one in person, when he said yes I dug one out and watched his perfect trigger control. Him always pointing it away from us. WHY is gun safety not a class in grade school.....
Because they have conditioned an entire generation and their offspring that guns kill them in their safest places.

Added that cops are there to protect you! They are the only ones that needs guns unless you join the military.

No BS had a teacher in PA for 2nd grade tell my son that a citizen has zero right to have a firearm, only a militia or members of law enforcement.

I remedied that, and watched her tell the students she was wrong and properly explain it.

This is why they don't teach it...so they can lie about what it means.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because they have conditioned an entire generation and their offspring that guns kill them in their safest places.

Added that cops are there to protect you! They are the only ones that needs guns unless you join the military.

No BS had a teacher in PA for 2nd grade tell my son that a citizen has zero right to have a firearm, only a militia or members of law enforcement.

I remedied that, and watched her tell the students she was wrong and properly explain it.

This is why they don't teach it...so they can lie about what it means.
It should be a no brainer. More people die from automobile crashes each year. Autos can be dangerous. So what do we do? We have training on how to use them being a must have before usage.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It should be a no brainer. More people die from automobile crashes each year. Autos can be dangerous. So what do we do? We have training on how to use them being a must have before usage.
Does an automobile embody the idea of self accountability?

People can claim it does, but with a car you need insurance, registration, maintenance, all these things that add up to more and more in the form of your time.

With a gun, notice how they pretty easily could require insurance, I don't because to me registration leads to confiscation.

With a weapon....most the time it only requires periodic use to be proficient.

Most people are not afraid of a car in the same way they are a firearm either. However a car can be far worse in terms of destruction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom