Alec Baldwin is not off the hook yet - charges could be refiled!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been proven the gun was not fault.

Now, will the court / Judge properly hold the libturd liable? I doubt time will be served, though it should, IMO.

Most importantly, the civil suit has been handed to the family and it will cost him what is most dear to him.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It has been proven the gun was not fault.

Now, will the court / Judge properly hold the libturd liable? I doubt time will be served, though it should, IMO.

Most importantly, the civil suit has been handed to the family and it will cost him what is most dear to him.
Here is why nothing will happen to him of substantial justice.

Public doesn't care.

Aliens are real you know, space lasers set Hawaii on fire, war in Ukraine, Chinese have a mega super duper laser, and so on.

CLIMATE CHANGE!

In all that Alec deal I never heard someone (lib and democrat) say the first rule of gun safety.

TREAT EVERY FIREARM AS IF IT WERE LOADED!

Heard many on the other side say that, and I am sure...no positive that was said on the set! However rules for thee and not for me.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many "experts" do you need to determine that a single action revolver only firs when dropped on the hammer or the trigger is pulled? Dare I say, it ain't rocket science.
What do you want exactly to happen. That prop girl..or her crew will ever work again? You don't hear about them, was a whole crew...fried.

What you gonna do to Baldwin at this point. He looks like the chemical zombie from robocop.

2y he makes it with best medical care taxes can buy. That is what will happen. You have the option to pay for him.

He goes to jail you don't. Let him rot, no one will touch him now. Like Brandon Frasier or Jim Cary.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you want exactly to happen. That prop girl..or her crew will ever work again? You don't hear about them, was a whole crew...fried.

What you gonna do to Baldwin at this point. He looks like the chemical zombie from robocop.

2y he makes it with best medical care taxes can buy. That is what will happen. You have the option to pay for him.

He goes to jail you don't. Let him rot, no one will touch him now. Like Brandon Frasier or Jim Cary.
Incorrect. He's already finished this POS movie and the left will fully embrace him as they always have. Halyna's husband already sold out for a slice of the pie too. Baldwin's always been a loose cannon, narcissistic megalomaniac and threat to society. He needs to pay for this crime, but he won't because he's one of the annointed ones.

Two-tiered system of "justice". Always has been, always will be.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Incorrect. He's already finished this POS movie and the left will fully embrace him as they always have. Halyna's husband already sold out for a slice of the pie too. Baldwin's always been a loose cannon, narcissistic megalomaniac and threat to society. He needs to pay for this crime, but he won't because he's one of the annointed ones.

Two-tiered system of "justice". Always has been, always will be.
Wow, I haven't followed it that closely.

Don't know what it is really, but I never see these leftist people in enough numbers that they could influence anything.

Most are middle ground, however some NE types are well....opinionated, they are few and far between.

Was at a holiday inn, can't remember what state but this person was NE, had that accent that sounds like they are chewing on their face when they talk.

Praising red flag laws and telling her husband how she was going to visit the neighbors when they get home to "inspect" the storage of their firearms.

If they refused she was going to red flag law them! She said this outloud in a public setting like she was doing her part and proud.

Those I don't encounter often.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard he hired Jackie Childs. He’ll get off and also countersue for millions.

IMG_7654.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom