Alex Jones was on Piers Morgan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have yet to watch this. Based on the comments, it seems that reasonable people remain convinced that it is possible to use a reasoned approach with every liberal communist they meet. I strongly suspect that conservatives STILL truly believe they can prevail by taking the moral, reasonable, and/or behavioral "high ground" with those affected with the liberal cant. That is akin to a belief you can pick up a terd by the clean end, in my opinion.

At some point, we will all have to accept this has moved from a disbelief in their idiology (purposely spelled) to a Cold War for our personal freedom. These Groupthinkers are the new Evil Empire, to borrow from Mr. Reagan, and I feel no inclination to be civil to them any longer. While I personally would have gone for the logic kill, Mr. Jones used their own tactics against them.

Why aren't we flogging Comrade Moron with the same zeal that we wish to use on Mr. Jones? Therein possibly lies a portion of the problem.

Tuplumber

Marksman
Reaction score
Taking the moral high road in a debate over our freedoms is a losing strategy. Just ask John McShame and Mitt Romney. While I don't agree with all the views of Mr. Jones I'm glad he went out there and showed some passion for what he believes in. He put up a lot more fight than any of the republicrats we have representing us in Washington.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mmmkay, what should we call the criminal globalist murdering scumbag tyrants?

Surely they have a name. We can at least go by that, and make their name (whatever it is) synonymous with evil.

Quick, get one of your bank account statements and tell us what their name is.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love how you all you sit here and call him a nut job, while all of you sit on your big fat asses and do NOTHING.

How can one not get animated when our country is being taken over by tyranny?

Shame on ALL of you.

Wake the hell up.

Yup, agree 100% as well...

Ron Paul showed that playing by their rules in their interviews doesn't work very well. It's time to get passionate.

Them stating that "this is why we need to get rid of guns" because of the way Alex Jones was acting shows that they don't care a damn about the data... If they think you're nuts, they're going to take your guns from you. Nevermind you've had them your entire life without issue. They think you're nuts and apparently this is good enough reason to strip you of your rights. Tyrannical bastards.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I do get "animated" about my country and rights, but that same "animation" can and will scare people away. Shame on us? What do you do other than preach on the internet?

You think Alex Jones, even if he sat there and outlined the great defending data points of gun ownership would win people over? I just don't see that. People had sides picked before the interview started. They were watching to cheer on their leader.

However, I personally, am not the most graceful and considerate of others in my delivery of information. The info is the info. It should speak for itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom