All you fans of Black Rifle Coffee may want to read this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that some company is veteran owned has never been a signal to me that it is an inherently republican/conservative or cares at all about individual rights and limited government (or that they were any more deserving of my consumer dollars). I grew up in a city next to a military base and every other childhood friend of mine had parents who were active duty, and they all ran the gamut of politics.

As far as I can tell, BRCC is really just taking a clever marketing angle that coincides with the AR15 being a very popular gun platform in America. The owners could secretly be a bunch of Soros-funded progressives with ties to Seattle or San Francisco, and they could do an incredibly good job at coming across as "red blooded, god-fearing, gun-totin'" types because that's what marketing is for.

I know some folks who literally started drinking coffee once they learned about BRCC and they're all about their swag and stuff and I just shake my head in disbelief that people can be so simple minded...

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
O3ZLoEyq.jpeg

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not care for "racist proud boyish people" myself.
My take on that in quotations above is racist and basically flaunting the racism.
Unacceptable in my book.

There are good people and bad people in all skin colors.
I do not get how you can single a color out.
Just sounds like 3rd grade mentality to me.

OOOHHHH that girl with curly red hair ate a booger.
I don't like her. OOOHHH another red hair girl ate a booger.
All red heads must eat boogers!!
I hate all read heads because they are all booger eaters.

Nope not right, you just met 2 hungry red heads :)
Give those girls a sammich they will be alright.

Latest posts

Top Bottom