All you fans of Black Rifle Coffee may want to read this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped in to try some, and possibly buy some.
They gave me a small sample cup to taste what I wanted to.
I drink my coffee with cream and sugar, so if it tastes good black, it’s really good.
I was looking for a medium roast and tried their Just Black coffee. The coffee pot has malfunctioned and it was cold.
It was still absolutely delicious.
I bought a bag of whole beans.
Got my military discount.
Not overly expensive.
Made it at home for the past three days.
This is my new go to coffee.
My wife and I love the JB, that is pretty much the only thing we get in our subscription. The JB k-cups, drinking it right now :D

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I try to not let the media's blow-viating influence what I do. I 'pay' actors to act. I pay for goods/services from manufacturers that meet my needs. I don't care about their politics, unless it physically prevents me from utilizing such. I couldn't keep up with the 'indignities' even if I kept a spreadsheet.

Peace out & keep on truck'n!

:soapbox:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evan is a lying pile of crap. He couldn’t get anyone to sale his crap coffee so he went to gun shops and such and begged them to sale it. This is the ONLY reason it made it. He used the 2A and it’s supporters to build his company. I don’t care if someone is a vet, a former seal, former CIA, it don’t matter. That doesn’t make someone a good person nor does it make someone a true 2A supporter.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know exactly what I read and my comprehension is fine. You've been quoted at least three times and each time you attempt to manipulate the conversation. You didn't say the racist ones are turds, you said "Yes; racist proud boy-ish people are turds, what’s the problem here?". I quoted you twice and @GC7 quoted you once. Your answer to him was: "What does this have to do with what I said about racists?"

You inferred PB were racists and we asked for some proof. You can't provide any so you resort to pettiness. You're being fundamentally dishonest. I bet you'll probably take a few key words out of this to make another manipulated petty response. It's probably easier just to provide proof why you inferred that PB are racist or just edit out the "proud boy-ish" part and just say "racist people are turds".
Syntax matters, you infer all you want to confirm your own warped beliefs

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect much of the article is intended to disparage conservatives and turn them against a business they support. I hope BRC is successful. However, as a coffee lover, I wasn't impressed with their very pricey coffee.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I take out of context quotes to push a predetermined narrative as something other than "well written." From my time working in television news, as well as having been an interviewee a few times and knowing what I said vice what was reported, I am always suspicious of what was left out of a story, especially when I know that the outlet/journalist is of the opposite side of the spectrum to me.
Did you read the NYT column in it’s entirety? It was quite lengthy vs. the other sights quoted with just Cherry picking quotes not entirely in context to get some keyboard warrior jacked up. I actually gained some respect for the guy. I’ve read the comment sections several times on those sights. I wouldn’t want myself or business associated with some so-called armchair patriots that call for revolution nor some whack a dos.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Syntax matters, you infer all you want to confirm your own warped beliefs
As I said, I knew you would not answer the question, but would try to manipulate, speak an untruth, and go petty. I never inferred anything, however you did infer the PB were racist and you refuse to answer a simple question. You and Jen Pissaki should hook up. Pure clownshoes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you pump your ego up constantly with overpriced toys for 5 year olds LMAO
The irony
Holy crap, what an inappropriate post. People collect a lot of obscure items.
what does it matter to you what people collect and then insult them for following their passions?

Last edited:

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3eDXE0vW.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom