Am I a closet NeckBeard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with you buying it for you, your family and friends to shoot, If you buy it to resell, that's when you become a neckbeard.
Every gun shop/Wal*Mart/etc. in America buys it to resell. It's called "being in business."

Some businesses are just smaller than others, or sell to secondary markets.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't stand neckbeards. I don't think you are one although you seem to have some tendencies to lean that way. Definitely keep an eye on it.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy all mine online. Its available when I want it and as much as I want. Sure its ten cents a round delivered but who gives sh1t. I'm not getting all bent out of shape over 50 bucks when my time is worth so much more. Some of you on here would instantly classify yourself neck beards and probably wet your panties if you walked in to walmart and were able to buy 2500 rounds in one transaction. Don't act like you wouldn't buy that amount if you had the chance either.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quess you could call me a neckbeard cause i have one but havent bought a single 22 round in over 3 years so where do i stand. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom