Am I a closet NeckBeard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go to Walmart in the morning at least once a week to look for .22 ammo. Anytime they have it I buy the maximum amount allowed. I don't resale it, I just want my children to have enough to get proficient at shooting. There. Maybe I can sleep at night again.

The only way to atone for your neck bearded self is to PM me for disposition instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't you care about the 99%. You know, the people that poor Grandma Clinton is fighting for.

The 99% can get up early and go buy some .22, just like the "neckbeards". It's not like there's something restraining everyone else. The "neckbeards" want to buy .22 and make a profit, so that's their priority. If someone really wanted to show them, some of those 99% could get up early, buy all they could, then sell it for what they gave for it. Because capitalism is evil, and we're all equal, everyone deserves to succeed, etc...

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All kidding aside, a couple of times here in the past few years I have found myself out of .22lr ammo and with grandkids coming to visit shortly. That always means "We get to go shooting with Pawpaw". (Uh-oh; no .22 boolets...) So, on a couple of occasions, I have posted "WTB: 22lr ammo" in the classifieds and you know what? Folks here have always come through and sold me some ammo to take the kids shooting and always at a fair price. I have never been gouged here on OSA on buying .22lr because that's the way we do it. I have also been on the other end when I was stocked up a little on the stuff and been able to help a couple members in similar situations out as well. In fact, right now, (I'm gonna go make sure I'm cleanly shaved on the old neck) and then go ahead on down the road early this morning to exchange my empty gas grill tank and get some pre-emerge so I can be ready for the annual battle with my lawn, and while I'm there, I'm gonna see if I'm early enough to buy some .22lr ammo. If I am able to buy some .22lr, I'll set 1/2 of it aside so the next time I see somebody in need in order to take a kid shooting I can help them out and at the same time, maybe stop a neckbeard from gouging one of us who pays the Neckbeard's exorbitant price out of desperation. Let's all band together, shave our necks, beat 'em at their own game, and put an end to Neckbearding in Oklahoma!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My plan failed. Mustang Wally didn't get any .22 today. Just my luck! I get up early, and go to Wally, and not a bullet to be found. And for this; I shaved! Piss me off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom