Am I unreasonable or is this an idiot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't fool with him but then I'm not very good with fools and assholes ... 🤷
Yet, here you are. But, we love ya.

I stopped by a yard sale. Guy had a garden cart, pulled by a 4-wheeler, sitting on drive. I walked around, seen no price.
Guy asked if I wanted it? I say maybe.
He says $50. I tell him I will be back. I had to get my truck.

I get back, less than 30 minutes. He is standing out front, paint brush in hand, says, I decided it needed a coat of paint, should be worth $65 now.
I laughed. I can't load it with wet paint. I hate red, the black was fine. It isn't worth $30 to me. I turned to get in my truck and leave. He says, I worked hard to paint that wagon. I waved and left.

2 weeks later, driving by, I see a black wagon with a For Sale $40 in his drive.
I bought it for the $40.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I often ask for more info on an item in marketplace and generally get the response of, "yes, it's available". Which has nothing to do with what I asked, so I assume most people don't even read what I put initially.

CPT Gene Mauch

You gotta creep
Special Hen
Reaction score
I often ask for more info on an item in marketplace and generally get the response of, "yes, it's available". Which has nothing to do with what I asked, so I assume most people don't even read what I put initially.

Those canned messages are so annoying. If someone uses those I just disregard them.

Equally annoying are the "what's your bottom dollar" type.

Had an early 20 something guy ask me that about something I was selling on FB, I said "I'm not gonna haggle myself down". Then he said I would also have to drive to him. I upped the price to take into account delivery and he never responded.

😬

Latest posts

Top Bottom