Amazing F-Class guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today Red Castle had is annual picnic. They had demos setup on different ranges. Today my little guy got to shoot some amazing F-Class guns. I would hesitate to even guess the cost of these setups, they are all full customs. There was also a shooter that had something I hadn't seen before https://www.autotrickler.com/shotmarker.html instead of cameras to see your shots. Needless to say it was a fun day and I was impressed with him as usual. He will shoot anything you put in front of him.

First up an amazing F-Class open gun 284 Win at 600 Yds.

A Ram at 400 yards

F-class 308 at 600 yards

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a really fun day at the range for your son. Be careful though, it may get expensive for dad. :D

I looked at that shotmarker in your link. Pretty nice piece of equipment, but the only drawback I can see is that you must have wifi for it to operate.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh he isn't going anywhere near that. I have dreams of a gun like that some day. He prefers to dress up like a cowboy and move around while he shoots.

The shotmarker has transmitter at the target end that sends the signals back via LoRa long range RF to a reciever. That acts as a wifi transmitter at the shooters end. All you need wifi for is to make the connection to the local transmitter. So that device was sitting within 20 feet of all tablets that were used as screens. Its very slick tech imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom