AMC Stock Movement on the NYSE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a book called "its when you sell that counts" by Don Cassidy that might help you with that. But I agree man it happened to me too in memes. Knowing when the juice is squeezed or you're wrong on the position is difficult with something that volatile. I had to move on and now I trade commodity futures exclusively and loving them.
I will add that to my list of books. A few weeks of reading would at least be a good start. Thanks.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I would probably wait until it at least shows some accumulation or at the very least pyramid your entry on the way down instead of putting out your full line all at once.

"Old Baron Rothschild’s recipe for wealth winning applies with greater force than ever to speculation. Somebody asked him if making money in the Bourse was not a very difficult matter and he replied that, on the contrary, he thought that it was very easy… "I will tell you my secret if you wish. It is this: I never buy at the bottom and I always sell too soon."
Jesse Livermore, Reminiscences of a Stock Operator

1661203429772.png

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I would probably wait until it at least shows some accumulation or at the very least pyramid your entry on the way down instead of putting out your full line all at once.

"Old Baron Rothschild’s recipe for wealth winning applies with greater force than ever to speculation. Somebody asked him if making money in the Bourse was not a very difficult matter and he replied that, on the contrary, he thought that it was very easy… "I will tell you my secret if you wish. It is this: I never buy at the bottom and I always sell too soon."
Jesse Livermore, Reminiscences of a Stock Operator

View attachment 296595
I’m afraid there is some market nastiness heading are way. With QT and increasing rates, the FED is intending to kill the market to reset fundamentals.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m afraid there is some market nastiness heading are way. With QT and increasing rates, the FED is intending to kill the market to reset fundamentals.
I think the fed is doing what they have to do and the price decline of assets is a byproduct. People forget that cash is a position too. One goes down the other goes up typically.

1661204347068.png

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's with the APE stocks?
I have AMC, and the dividend is now ape stock. They matched how many stocks you have and have you double...?
I'm holding both now, ha.
Someone educate me now on APE..

Latest posts

Top Bottom