American forces bomb targets in northern Iraq

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doubtful O is doing the same thing.

No claims of nuclear programs.
No manufactured claims or false evidence
No invasion with land forces.

I know you guys are still butthurt over the Bush war that turned sour.
My advice is, get over it and move on.

media.theweek.com_img_generic_biden_debate_ryan.gif

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The liberal moto: it's not my fault!
Your little tinhorn god created an impossible and foreseeable situation. The current guy is trying to clean up his mess. I wish him luck, but I have my doubts. You're right about one thing, though: It is Goddamned sure not my fault. I was trying to reason with IDIOTS like you eleven years ago.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your little tinhorn god created an impossible and foreseeable situation. The current guy is trying to clean up his mess. I wish him luck, but I have my doubts. You're right about one thing, though: It is Goddamned sure not my fault. I was trying to reason with IDIOTS like you eleven years ago.

You are liberal through and through! You can't win an argument, time to pull out the inert ordnance and start dropping names! Good job you big titty baby, as my wife would call you! LOL!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are liberal through and through! You can't win an argument, time to pull out the inert ordnance and start dropping names! Good job you big titty baby! LOL!
There isn't any argument to be had. I haven't defended a single Democrat in this thread including Obama. The situation is untenable and I do not like it and wont defend it. The situation has a history, though, and you should be the first to remember it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are liberal through and through! You can't win an argument, time to pull out the inert ordnance and start dropping names! Good job you big titty baby, as my wife would call you! LOL!
I see you like to edit your remarks too. That's O.K. just don't project what your wife says about you onto me.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it too late to dig up Saddam's body, prop it up on a stick and absolve ourselves of responsibility?
"Sorry about your sons sneezy and dopey Saddam, but you're on your own."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom