American forces bomb targets in northern Iraq

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congress gets the intelligence that is shared with them, some of them have more access than others, but none have unfettered access to what the white house knows.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks to me like Al Malaki wants to see the Kurds fail. The Kurds are being overrun with all this US equipment that the Iraqi Army abandoned, he let the Mosul dam get taken from the Peshmerga and didn't send any help. Iraqi Army has 140 US M1 Abrams main battle tanks and they're sitting on their ass sucking their thumbs. I bet that SOB is pissed we're helping the Kurds finally.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that was common knowledge for about 90% of Americans.
Common knowledge. So common that three CIA analysts had to fly from Langley to Waco and chopper over to Crawford to make sure the president had this information, only to be told: "O.K. you've covered your ass." The President had a Tee-time and he hated to be thrown off his schedule.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, the CNN military analysts are speculating ISIS will blow the dam. But I think different. That is the 4th largest dam in that part of the world, and Iraq's largest hydroelectric plant. ISIS is going to sell the electricity to finance their growing momentum, just like they are doing with the oil.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Common knowledge. So common that three CIA analysts had to fly from Langley to Waco and chopper over to Crawford to make sure the president had this information, only to be told: "O.K. you've covered your ass." The President had a Tee-time and he hated to be thrown off his schedule.

False information again. President Bush never played a single game of golf while he was in office, unlike his successor that plays 3 times a week.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
False information again. President Bush never played a single game of golf while he was in office, unlike his successor that plays 3 times a week.
I accuse him of playing many games of golf. I also accuse him of riding his bicycle. He liked to ride his bicycle. The Secret Service routinely secured bicycle paths all around D.C. so the president could ride his bicycle. I insist that this is true. And It is In fact true. George W.Bush Rode his bicycle for as many as two hours a day. He had several well documented bicycle accidents.
At least he wasn't golfing.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, there is something unprecedented going on over there. A Caliphate is being established with a functioning government. And very, very rapidly. Heavily armed and financed. The Caliph has a capable chain of command who are running these cities and oil fields. This overshadows the golf and bicycles. This is an event that will be studied for generations. Putin has stepped up shipments of T-72s to Syria in an attempt to stave off the collapse of the Assad regime. Recently a dozen T-72s got mixed up in a slugging match with two captured M1 Abrams in one of the oil fields. The Assad forces were obliterated, and the oil field taken. At least 270 oil field workers and prisoners were executed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom