American Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just watch them sporterize a krag jorgensen that looked like it was in original condition! The sad part is that it looked like any other bubba job! Cut down barrel, painted black stock, and scout style mount! They charged 2,300 for it!

Even worse, when they were showing the guy shoot it and scream in amazement, he cycled the bolt after an explosion shot and i noticed that there was no empty casing that came out!

:(

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a krag...Mine is a high grade bubba job i would call it. Not a fine sporter of any sorts but no way near restorable without a re-barrel (no extra holes and i scored a redfield no drill peep!). For that fact i keep it how it is and dont plan on changing much for the fact them are getting more scarce by the day.

Pretty sure if i see that they may get some hate mail lol. Even if it wasn't "correct", having all the parts together makes a great example of a battle rifle of yesterday. I have an '03 I plan on doing this with. Nothing cut or drilled just barreled action dropped into a sporter stock just waiting around for deal on few parts at a time to put the barreled action back in military trim.

Once a bubba always a bubba. If it is not one please don't make it one.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reality tv. Disappointing people since 1991. Whomever does the final editing of that show misses a lot of little details. Like the time the wind blew back the top bill on a stack of hundreds to show ones underneath.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come see me, I can build you one and meet that price!

Every time a gun is shown on TV someone comes in and wants one,,,How do I argue with that??

Latest posts

Top Bottom