1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

American Journalist Beheaded by ISIS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SoonerATC, Aug 19, 2014.

1. SoonerBorn

SoonerBorn Sharpshooter

Unless you wage total unabashed war on these types it is a lose, lose in the long run.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

2. KOPBET

KOPBET Sharpshooter

I'm not positive, but I think if you STF out of Iraq you won't lose your head.

3. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Now there's a great idea!
    (of course, if you listen to the war machine, they'll be in Oklahoma next)

4. ruckerduck

ruckerduck Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    You are 100% correct!

5. reddog1

reddog1 Sharpshooter

This is all created by the globalists to get "We the People" pissed off to further the military industrial complex.

You all are falling for it.

6. sklfco

sklfco Sharpshooter

Nope.........after watching the "video" here http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1408481278 I am not buying it one bit. Scum went native and helped "them" (whomever that may be.....) to make a fake......not real as far as I am concerned.

7. SoonerBorn

SoonerBorn Sharpshooter

Why would they not show the entire thing if they were really trying to prove a point??? Until I see the entire thing I have to question the authenticity.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

8. Wheel Gun

Wheel Gun Sharpshooter

This battle will go on for the rest of my lifetime. Staying out of the Middle East and out of Middle East wars won't help us now. They'll attack us here if they can't find U.S. citizens/soldiers there. These groups are actively radicalizing each generation of their children. They're at war with the West and will wage long-range, cowardly terrorism as long as they're able.

The only way to fight this is if all nations fear American reprisal and stamp out terrorists within their borders. And, with America projecting weakness, this won't happen. Get used to it.

9. Shootin 4 Fun

Shootin 4 Fun Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    We do not need boots on the ground. Bomb them even further back into the stone age. Innocent civilians may die.

10. Laubage

Laubage Sharpshooter

Screw boots on the ground! Put nukes on the ground! We need to stop dancing around what war is... we need to decimate them and the lands in which they derive power from. Send a message that if they want the full might of the US, then they will get it.

We don't need to eradicate them with infantry and armor, we need to psychologically break them. That's what this war is about. Wills and psyches. If we send a strong message, any future populaces will think twice before they choose to harbor this organization, and anyone thinking about executing American citizens will think twice before they do so.