Ammo ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reloading is one solution. Buy components in bulk and you won't suffer from short term interruptions in supply. You might also save some money if you can control the addiction. I cannot.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have notice it being sold out or more empty shelves at Walmart, but when they do have it, it seems to be at the same price.

I bet the closer election comes the more scarce it will get.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It also depends on the employee that's in charge of ordering for the department. The woman that does the ordering for the Walmart @ the 111th and Memorial store likes to keep the shelves stocked.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the purchasing person for ammo was smart they'd have 9mm and .223 deliveries twice a week, once on Monday and once on Friday. From talking with a Walmart employee though they are having a hard time getting it. Federal cant make the 100 rnd bulk packs of .223 fast enough.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The WalMart at 68th/Memorial is pretty much worthless for common ammo. They are always out of 9mm, .223 and never ever have 00 buck shells. I did pick up a steal of a deal on .45 Federal, 100 round box for $27 the other day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom