Ammo organization

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ammo cans, plastic reload boxes and factory ammo packages/boxes. I have shelves in my office closet, similar to book cases. Ammo is organized in ascending order of caliber. The left half of my shelving is dedicated to rifle rounds, while the right side of my shelving is dedicated to 22 and handgun rounds. My closet has more ammo than you see on Walmart shelves following a Democrat's winning election bid!

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The shelving portions of my safe are stocked with boxed ammo (commercial and surplus), sorted by caliber. The rest gets stored in labeled ammo cans which are an easy, convenient storage option since they are inexpensive and easily stackable. USRO here in OKC typically has .30 and .50 cal cans for relatively cheap if you are ever in the area during their business hours. I prefer the toe tag style labels from Hobby Lobby and I use a typewriter at the work office to list the caliber etc.

i.imgur.com_zfS5Qm7h.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typewriter? ????

LOL...I've honestly had people tell me that they have either never seen or never heard of a typewriter before. I'm a child of the 80's and 90's and it seems like they were still present and being used in some capacity or another during that timeframe. I still use one daily for completing work related carbon copy forms. One of these days I'm gonna find me an old school Smith Corona, Underwood, or Remington Rand for home use (all three manufacturered firearms during WWII).

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL...I've honestly had people tell me that they have either never seen or never heard of a typewriter before. I'm a child of the 80's and 90's and it seems like they were still present and being used in some capacity or another during that timeframe. I still use one daily for completing work related carbon copy forms. One of these days I'm gonna find me an old school Smith Corona, Underwood, or Remington Rand for home use (all three manufacturered firearms during WWII).

"Royal" was top of the line!

Latest posts

Top Bottom