Ammo PSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get several emails a day with ammo deals but rarely look at them, but I did click on a Target Sport USA email a few minutes ago and was pleasantly surprised by the pricing and availability.

To all those who got caught with their pants down and have been unable to find or buy reasonably priced ammo for the last couple or three years, NOW is the time to stock up and insure that it won’t happen again.

I fully realize this PSA will be completely ignored by the ones that need to heed it, but when the next ammo scare is happens and folks are crying about not being able to find any, I will be able to link this thread and say I tried to help. :anyone:

JH47

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never bought from there but like how the web site lists ammo in order by cost per round regardless if a 50 count or a 350 count box. Nice not having to get out the calculator!

I never ran out....just too damn cheap to shoot much. :)
You can sort by price per round on PSA also.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this was blazer brass, but it is aluminum. Says it right there in the title 😂
I’ve shot thousands of rounds of Blazer brass and aluminum case, and they’re both good to go. My custom built 1911 has close to 10,000 rounds through it, and at least 90% was Blazer aluminum case without a single hiccup. Buy with confidence. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom