Ammomanstore.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Address they give if for this gun shop.

https://www.millersgunshopinc.com/
1662437358441.png

I'm gonna say SCAM.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I barely understand bitcoin. What the hell is zelle?
It’s an electronic way of wiring money ie Western Union in the old days. 😉 You’re transferring money directly from your account to an outside account and you cannot get it back once sent. If you ever did on-line banking it’s certain to be one of your options to make transfers/payments. I have my kids setup and if they ever get in a pinch I can get money in their accounts in about two minutes.

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine definitely got scammed by them. Since he paid with Zelle there doesn’t seem to be any “easy” recourse.

Emergent Order

New to the site!
Reaction score
Ammomanstore.com is a scam! They got me. I made an account here just to say this. I found this post while doing a search about them after dealing with them saying I need to pay a $200 “refundable” stamp to avoid having my package under “Covid checks” I tried to get anyone to explain to me what the hell they were taking about. Pure scam, a they were trying to get me for even more with the stamp.

Attachments

• 6A0165CB-0EFF-4706-A0E7-1F936010FD89.jpeg
    6A0165CB-0EFF-4706-A0E7-1F936010FD89.jpeg
    564.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DE94E1CD-EE07-41EA-B51B-C5F7D5884911.jpeg
    DE94E1CD-EE07-41EA-B51B-C5F7D5884911.jpeg
    599.5 KB · Views: 0

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ammomanstore.com is a scam! They got me. I made an account here just to say this. I found this post while doing a search about them after dealing with them saying I need to pay a $200 “refundable” stamp to avoid having my package under “Covid checks” I tried to get anyone to explain to me what the hell they were taking about. Pure scam, a they were trying to get me for even more with the stamp.

Thanks for taking the time to join and post.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's beyond fishy. No way I'd do that, can you contest with the credit card company? I hope?

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that's beyond fishy. No way I'd do that, can you contest with the credit card company? I hope?

No, he's not going to be able to contest with his CC company. Scam sites don't let you pay with a CC for this exact reason; there's no recourse after you've sent funds.

No credit card payment options is red flag #1 in scam site indicators. It's the only red flag needed. Just operate with a rule that if they don't accept CC it's a scam.

Note that if you want to pay with a method which does have business payment options (like Venmo) the payment request is "friends & family" which does not have any recourse. Which should only reaffirm that it's a scam.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220919-134009-695.png
    Screenshot_20220919-134009-695.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom