An AR for my wife.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally would have the forward assist, just in case I would have to use the rifle and it doesn't chamber all the way, you an use the forward assist instead of chambering a new round.
The dust cover would also possibly be needed, IMHO.
DPMS has some nice AR's below $700 with everything you need.
Like the one I'm getting in the DPMS Oracle.
With the Oracle though, I didn't know that the railed gas block on it isn't the same height as the receiver rail, so I bought the round sights for it which was the Magpul MBUS sights.
So now I gotta get the money to get me a low-profile gas block and put on a Samson handguard, either 12.5" or 15" so I'm able to use the sights.
Now if you were to get that then you'd needa' get like a fixed front sight (Troy has many good options that are cheaper than their flip-up sights) to place on the railed gas block to line up with your rear sight.
I have no idea why there's gas blocks like that, I guess someone thought it was better than the regular railed gas blocks that are the same height as the receiver rail?
Anyways, DPMS has many good options to choose from for a great price, along with Windham Weaponry.
Also if you don't have what you (Well your wife) want on it exactly, Bravo Company has some great deals for the things you or her might need.

bick8054

New to the site!
Reaction score
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_04_20409717d7c16600b843bef6d7e87aa1.jpg
build it yourself...

Latest posts

Top Bottom