An Excuse to Shoot Another Turkey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a lull in the rain and was not hearing the birds or seeing them yet although they had gobbled a couple times early. If I would have waited 10 more minutes they would have been on me. There were 3 jakes making a b line for the stock trailer I had been sitting in and calling from as I drove away but the big boy was still down by the timber and he may have taken longer to get there. Maybe we can hit them one morning before work next week Brian.

PTwake04

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brian got video of one of our hunts earlier this year. it was awesome even though he was a jake. He had the camera on him right when i shot. It was a good video, now Brian just needs to get a dang cord for the camcorder so we can start posting some of our hunts.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
heck, I haven't even shot my first one this year.
But I have nobody to blame but me. Have to go out to do it. Went opening weekend and then SHTF and haven't been since. Gonna do the charity shoot in the general forum Saturday, and then hit them hard Sunday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom