And they wonder why the escalation of mental issues.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see one of these cruising down the highway:
a-backwards-cement-mixer-v0-1a2dbk6lwgaa1.jpg

my few and often overworked brain cells short circuit for a couple of heartbeats till I can wrap my brain around just wtf I'm looking at.:hithead:
What are some things that make y'all do a double take and it seems there's a glitch in the matrix?:pms2:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen all kinds of odd things but anymore it just seems normal.

One thing I have never seen in books or anywhere except 1 time was in Haskell county deer hunting on
a "mountain".
The sun was out and warm and I was on the top walking in short grass and seen the brightest royal blue snake.
1697495718394.png

It had either a yellow belly or yellow stripes right at the bottom that were canary yellow.
1697495805913.png

I did not touch it or flip it over to see it's whole belly.
I just sat beside it and talked to it and told it how it was the most beautiful snake I have ever seen.
Young snake about a foot and half long maybe 1" diameter.

The kicker is it had a hog nose.
That turned up nose like a

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With regards to the cement truck, our summer job takes us to different states, and those kinds of trucks are fairly common in some of them. I'm not sure I would want to drive one because the driver and his compartment are right in the middle of the vehicle. I guess a guy would get used to them, but I'm probably not that guy.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

One thing I have never seen in books or anywhere except 1 time was in Haskell county deer hunting on
a "mountain".
The sun was out and warm and I was on the top walking in short grass and seen the brightest royal blue snake.
View attachment 420736

It had either a yellow belly or yellow stripes right at the bottom that were canary yellow.
View attachment 420738

I just sat beside it and talked to it and told it how it was the most beautiful snake I have ever seen.

What are the chances?! You found that snake I spray painted.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna start this by saying I was really freaking tired that day but....

One day down in Texas I passed a Love's tanker truck headed to one of their stations I presume. The side of the tanker said COFFEE and I thought to myself "Jesus Christ that's a lot of coffee" and about half a second later when my brain started working I felt pretty retarded.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see one of these cruising down the highway:
View attachment 420731
my few and often overworked brain cells short circuit for a couple of heartbeats till I can wrap my brain around just wtf I'm looking at.:hithead:
What are some things that make y'all do a double take and it seems there's a glitch in the matrix?:pms2:
This looks like the song, " Backing all the way y to Birmingham!"

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna start this by saying I was really freaking tired that day but....

One day down in Texas I passed a Love's tanker truck headed to one of their stations I presume. The side of the tanker said COFFEE and I thought to myself "Jesus Christ that's a lot of coffee" and about half a second later when my brain started working I felt pretty retarded.

I'm only laughing because I understand being that tired. 😝😂😂

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

a "mountain".
View attachment 420736

View attachment 420738

Latest posts

Top Bottom