Another Pit Bull attack story in the news.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawton, Ok, today.. a woman out walking was attacked by two pit bulls. Numerous bites on her legs and having to take rabies shots.

In the last few years my town has had mailmen & women, kids delivering newspapers, little kids walking home from school & in their front yards, people out jogging or walking their dogs attacked by pits & rots running wild.

Governor Perry had the right idea... whether it is coyotes or dogs.. they come up in a menacing manner... just shoot them DRT! Don't risk injury and having to take rabies shots. We have such a dog problem that is one reason I have a CT laser on my LCP and G23. The local police were killing so many dogs at one time during the night for a while that they were getting lasers too.

We have a lot of gang & drug activity in my town and they seem to gravitate toward the pits & rots to guard their places.. They chain the dogs to trees or posts in the front yard near the front-door and in the back too....and those dogs get away a lot. When owners use leather collars... the dogs a lot of times get to tugging hard and pull their heads out.. getting free to roam the town and of course without the collar there is not a tag to trace the owner.

Woman attacked by 2 pit bulls Tuesday morning

Posted: May 01, 2012 5:20 PM CDT
Updated: May 01, 2012 5:20 PM CDT

http://www.kswo.com/global/story.asp?s=18016849

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what kind of dogs??
i246.photobucket.com_albums_gg94_kirkcdl_IB4TL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.