Another shooting - Louisville, KY Bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why change laws and take away the Rights of others to fit a Lefty liberal agenda/lifestyle ?
I’ll fight to keep my rights and lifestyle !
why change laws and take away the rights of others to fit a Righty conservative agenda/lifestyle for that matter?

Same coin, different side. Neither means the other should have to leave to solve their displeasure

Papa Mike

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
why change laws and take away the rights of others to fit a Righty conservative agenda/lifestyle for that matter?

Same coin, different side. Neither means the other should have to leave to solve their displeasure
I’m referring to the second amendment and my gun rights ,, as we are on a gun forum here !
And I do not push to take anyone’s rights away , and as far as lefties crying about their abortion rights, I say, let the liberals have there abortions , whatever it takes to keep them from reproducing , my question for you is , what is a liberal like you doing here on a gun forum?
Just curious

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m referring to the second amendment and my gun rights ,, as we are on a gun forum here !
And I do not push to take anyone’s rights away , and as far as lefties crying about their abortion rights, I say, let the liberals have there abortions , whatever it takes to keep them from reproducing , my question for you is , what is a liberal like you doing here on a gun forum?
Just curious

No specific rights were being immediately discussed in the comment that first sparked my reply so i kept my subsequent reply equally as broad. As i said earlier, being dissatisfied with how things doesn't mean those we disagree with need to leave. It is their country, too.

And aside from your need to assign labels to my political beliefs, of which i doubt you have much actual knowledge, i will just say that when i joined this forum in 2005 it was a different place in many respects, including the willingness to acknowledge that gun ownership wasn't limited to only people of one political persuasion.

But i know many liberals who own guns. We even had one own this forum for a while. Some people are able to go beyond being single-issue types and can even hold views about issues that are not in lockstep with what their party labels would immediately indicate.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
benefits certainly do come in all shapes and sizes, be it handouts or take breaks
Yep, some do no work, gripe about the USA, threaten to leave, but never do. I’m pretty simple, love it or leave it. Do your part to make it better or STFU. Do you disagree?

Latest posts

Top Bottom