Shooting at the Whisky Barrel Saloon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything posted about this bit it hits close to home. I been in there recently, know the owner well. Know some employees, and know 1 guy who is still in ICU I was told today.
Senseless violence and a tragedy. Reports I'm getting say this was a planned hit.
Not gonna mention MCs. But It's on channel.9 news now.
Same bar Stalone filmed in for Tulsa King a year ago with a scene finally of a shootout in that bar.

The backlash on this is gonna be big.
I pray it's resolved and no one else is killed.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that the bar on Newcastle Rd? I thought it had been closed for a long time.
Yes, it was closed for a while, not sure how long but I know who bought the property and then leased it out.
Tulsa King show paid the owner good to film there right before it was leased out to reopen.
I think the insurance lawsuits may bankrupt him...and rightly so. It was a dive bar of sorts, nice inside but a sketchy area.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it was closed for a while, not sure how long but I know who bought the property and then leased it out.
Tulsa King show paid the owner good to film there right before it was leased out to reopen.
I think the insurance lawsuits may bankrupt him...and rightly so. It was a dive bar of sorts, nice inside but a sketchy area.
Seems like I remember it being for sale a year or two back. Had no idea it was used in the show.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard the shootout was between two biker gangs.
Yes
Banditoes and another gang out of Huston is what I heard.
Banditoes are thick in OKC. I knew one of the deseased. He was the VP I think.
Didn't know him well at all but wanted to be his friend that one night and not his enemy.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't have biker nights there on schedule, they just transpire some nights

That might be even worse. Unfortunately, when territory is in dispute if you have biker gangs violence will follow.

As myopic as this sounds, if you want to have a bar where people are safe the 1%’ers have to be discouraged from congregating there. It is what it is.

How do you discourage them, I don’t know. That’s above my pay grade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom