Another shooting - Louisville, KY Bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should and will look, how do we fair with other nations and mass events, whether knife, sword, gun, bomb. Bet the numbers are equal or even worse abroad when you look at all mass homicides.
Exactly. And if we're on par with other nations as a whole, then obviously that's just the price of doing business and we shouldn't need to change anything. In fact we should probably make guns easier and more available to anyone intent on doing harm. I've not seen statistics but I bet someone will die quicker from a 9mm than from being stabbed, so that'd probably be the only humane way to go about it while keeping out stats level.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So everyone looks at the graph and says mass shootings definitely went up. Just asking, what if they changed what qualifies as a mass shooting and how shootings are recorded? That would also explain the uptick. Yep, people seem more tense, but we are also told we are racist, bigoted and lynchings are occurring daily. No proof is presented. However numbers do count, depending on how they are counted.
"No official, universal definition of what constitutes a mass shooting currently exists".

https://omaha.com/news/the-us-surpa...n_cd87def1-0474-5cd3-99cb-457896ac53ce.html#1
As for what we're being told the things you mentioned are true, and there's more. I remember just a few years back some prominent sports figure stated that "nothing has changed for black people since 1776". Meanwhile some groups with supremacist type ideology are allowed while others are branded with it just due to their circumstances of birth regardless of their beliefs/ideology. Then to add to all of this one group is basically being told they're Gods/deities(they create life) and are excused for things and heavily subsidized at the expense of society. All of theses things foster the same results, division. It was said long ago that a house/Nation divided will not stand.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should and will look, how do we fair with other nations and mass events, whether knife, sword, gun, bomb. Bet the numbers are equal or even worse abroad when you look at all mass homicides.
Just my opinion but I wonder if judging by "mass" as opposed to overall homicides distorts the picture. Look into the 5 or 10 top countries for homicide/killings, or look for overall changes such as in Sweden where there's gun control for law abiding citizens yet shootings have skyrocketed and real weapons of war(grenades, etc.) have been smuggled in for years after the Bosnian war and are used by criminals/gangs, and now there are reports that weapons meant for Ukraine are on their streets.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it's just a joke but if you had walked thru the Edmond Post office in 1986 you wouldn't take it so lightly. Actually, he appears to be another gay guy too cowardly to blow his own worthless head off but instead chose to shoot innocent people. These people hate themselves so much it's just going to get worse. I'm sure brain dead Biden will read the teleprompter his liberal minions have written for him to do something about the evil guns that caused this.
You called him trans and changed it, now he's gay.... where are you getting that info?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just my opinion but I wonder if judging by "mass" as opposed to overall homicides distorts the picture. Look into the 5 or 10 top countries for homicide/killings, or look for overall changes such as in Sweden where there's gun control for law abiding citizens yet shootings have skyrocketed and real weapons of war(grenades, etc.) have been smuggled in for years after the Bosnian war and are used by criminals/gangs, and now there are reports that weapons meant for Ukraine are on their streets.
The saddest part is we do not have enough commonality on homicide reporting. Know how England keeps their homicide rate low? It is not considered a homicide and reported until the perpetrator is caught, tried and convicted! If they did it like us their homicide rate would more than likely exceed that of the United States!

Latest posts

Top Bottom