Another Trump accomplishment!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for the record, I'm not a Trump fan, nor am I one that believes that either of the political parties are the "great hope," so there is no Kool-Aid line for me to stand in. And, Obumba, whom you may worship, proved to be a non-leader that has managed to screw up America in various ways, the Middle East, and foreign relations with numerous countries.

But, perhaps your time in college didn't include much in the way of classes in economics. And, if they did, they were probably classes in the Keynesian philosophy, which is not a valid philosophy.
I did take economics, and I assure you, I'm not a Keynsian. I just don't see where third-grade name-calling contributes to an argument on the merits. And no, I worship neither Trump nor Obama; I just prefer to discuss things like a grownup.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did take economics, and I assure you, I'm not a Keynsian. I just don't see where third-grade name-calling contributes to an argument on the merits. And no, I worship neither Trump nor Obama; I just prefer to discuss things like a grownup.
To be entirely fair, I did once refer to him as Caesar Obammus. It was during the State of the Union Address, and directly after he mentioned not needing the Senate. It was an historical allusion (and a literary one), and directly on-point. I don't consider that hypocrisy.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ah, I get it. I can't refer to such people as Obumba or the Hildebeast, but it's no problem for you to refer to me doing 3rd-grade name calling.

I guess you must be special after all, or perhaps a hypocrite.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's mostly true, but you have wandered a couple of times in our discussions, That being said, I totally agree that we should restrict the name calling and insults in responding to forum discussions. It does not contribute to the content of what is being talked about.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to OSA but I was wondering, has it been typical over the years for those commenting on different topics to end up name-calling and otherwise belittling each other, or is this something that has started to happened more recently? :shocked:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think its all Trump causing the economy to increase, your ill informed. Yes I believe he has certainly helped it but it was on the upswing well before anyone know he would be our POTUS.
content.gallup.com_origin_gallupinc_GallupSpaces_Production_Cms_POLL_wr0znv7uge2_bhxuyv_3eq.gif

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I'd venture to say, if it were in the toilet right now, all of you would not be blaming trump. Give credit where its honestly due and quit kidding yourself..

Latest posts

Top Bottom