Anti Carry business cards.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've printed out my own letters before. Last one I gave was to Britton Seed and Feed in OKC. I explained that I respect their decision to operate business as they see fit, so if they choose to not have weapons on the property, then I will no longer shop there. I was a regular customer that they recognized, so they knew the money they were risking by me not shopping there. Obviously for one bag of dog food every couple of weeks my lack of income isn't going to bankrupt them into hell, but still. I stopped by a couple of weeks later to pick up more dog food, saw the gun buster sign still stuck to the window, so I backed out and haven't given them a chance since. Sucks because they were always so nice and friendly, but my life is more important to me than a smiling cashier.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that works for you go for it. As for me I will remain a defensive party that would not fire until fired upon in a public restaurant. Cars, home, all that is a different set of circumstances but in an open restaurant thats just not me or why I carry.

Ok, well that's your choice to let people die.

crimemagazine.com_images_Lubys_Massacre_Truck.jpg

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a similar card that I print out and carry with me. I leave them at some of the establishments. The back of the card has the following statements on it:

As a Citizen with a concealed handgun license, I:
• Have no felony convictions.
• Have never been convicted of domestic violence.
• Have no history of mental illness or drug addiction.
• Have passed a background check and have my fingerprints on file with the Authorities.
• Have passed mandatory training in both the use of a firearm and the applicable law.

Can you say that about your other customers?

I have had some discussion with business owners and use these points with them. Especially the question "Can you say this about your other customers?". That usually gets some thought processes going.

Dave

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its horse hockey, I'm willing to bet that who ever had that card is just making up the whole "combat vet with ptsd" angle.
I wouldn't be surprised, but you also have to remember that John Kerry was a "thrice-wounded" combat veteran, and I could certainly see him handing out one of those cards.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If that works for you go for it. As for me I will remain a defensive party that would not fire until fired upon in a public restaurant. Cars, home, all that is a different set of circumstances but in an open restaurant thats just not me or why I carry.

Still trying to wrap my head around this. May be the dumbest thing I have ever read on this forum. You basically said you would let a mad man or terrorist or whatever, waste a family sitting beside you at a table.... but would not shoot until he not points, his gun at you, not turns your direction, but you said you would do nothing until "fired upon"... what is your view on blade or blunt weapon attacks? Wait until they draw blood or bludgeon you, then shoot back?

If that is your understanding of the law based on the instructor you had then he should be horse whipped.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom