Anti-Gun Protesters Show How Little They Know at March For Our Lives SF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PantyRaid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I think the 2nd ammendment should be rewritten"
"How would you rewrite it?"
"Well I don't know"

The ignorance of basic civics is hard to watch. The vast majority of people think that rights are doled out from the government, missing the part of our founding documents that make it clear these are God-given rights to free men. Add to that a misunderstanding of history coupled with projection. "Well I don't need a gun, therefore nobody else does." Failing to realize how we'd still be toasting the queen otherwise.

I read a great theory on this that uses a biology analogy for humans. The idea being the liberal mindset follows an R-selection species (like rabbits). Food is plentiful, very little competition for resources, many offspring with low investment in them. Compare with a K-selected species (like wolves). Food involves competition from literally day 1. Few offspring, high investment in them.

Rabbits have more to gain telling wolves how to live than the opposite.

The asian kid in the hat nails it, the 2nd amendment secures all others, end of story. Molan Labe, hippies!

Latest posts

Top Bottom