Antibiotics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you do this but after the first or second week of June companies like Chewy.com and the like will no longer be able to sell us fish antibiotics. For me it’s come in quite handy to have them around and I just placed what I’m sure will be my final order. Having done my research, they are the exact same medication that we would get from the pharmacy down to the pill ID number and it’s pretty common knowledge now that they easily have 90% potency 10 years after their expiration date.
Stay healthy my friends. 😉😂😂

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Don't start writing posts like this. The Doogie Howser respiratory techs will come out of the woodwork to shat all over you. lol
Facedownassup ---->
facedownassup.jpg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't start writing posts like this. The Doogie Howser respiratory techs will come out of the woodwork to shat all over you. lol
Facedownassup ----> View attachment 369861
I'm the only "respiratory tech" (the term your looking for is therapist) that I know of here and I say go for it. If you want to keep antibiotics on hand for TEOTWAWKI, more power to you. I just might consider limiting it to those I have taken before, for allergic reaction reasons.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I'm the only "respiratory tech" (the term your looking for is therapist) that I know of here and I say go for it. If you want to keep antibiotics on hand for TEOTWAWKI, more power to you. I just might consider limiting it to those I have taken before, for allergic reaction reasons.
Wasn’t talking about you. The term I was looking for was “tech”. It was meant as an insult for sure.
Techs, therapists, and nurses. All three have different educational requirements and different responsibilities/authorities. Some states have two kinds, some have all three. IDK about OK but I don’t care either.

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just be careful with storing some of those. Antibiotics don't keep as well as painkillers. If I remember right there was an issue a while back with old tetracycline or something similar breaking down and the byproducts of it breaking down cause kidney failure. I'm not in the medical field and don't know much, but all I am saying is double check the viability of storing some of that stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom