Antifa vs. Alt-Right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, what did he say in either press conference that is untrue?

It doesn't matter... say it completely, say it once....and don't comment again stay the hell from the front of the cameras .....give them less ammunition to use against you it's simple. When you're everyone's favorite target do everything you can to limit the number of times you get in front of their scopes, it's a pretty simple concept.

Like when Reagan had the chopper spooled up before he walked out......then you can nod and say you can't hear the questions

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the Christians I have ever known respect Judaism and Jews. Jesus and the 12 apostles were Jewish, after all. Then there's the entire OT.

I have read some very antisemitic writings from Martin Luther, however.

Even muslims acknowledge Jesus and consider him a prophet (not the jihadi nut jobs the real muslims).

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After watching many of these BLM, Antifa groups are trying to get an armed response, after looking at some of the videos I think they are hoping for a gun toting right winger to go off.......the gun control debate has died and they need a fresh spark

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After watching many of these BLM, Antifa groups are trying to get an armed response, after looking at some of the videos I think they are hoping for a gun toting right winger to go off.......the gun control debate has died and they need a fresh spark

Well, among other things. That's just a bonus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom