Any 22lr lever guns out there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have a Winchester 94-22 with checkered walnut. Super deep blueing. Sure wish I still had it. It was in 1990-something. LOVED it.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is not a .22lr, but I have a Winchester model 94 .22 magnum.

I got it as a teenager from my dad, it was stolen out of our house back in 2001. We just got it back last year when it was pawned at Steve's Pawn. We had to go all the way to court and fight Steve's pawn in court to get it back.

My stepdad bought one of those model 94s for me .........errr I mean my son for christmas. It is a lot of fun. I have shot it a lot since he got it for christmas. I have to make sure its sighted in and all.

rw1341

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Marlin 39A Golden (late 1960's) that was passed down to me from my Grandfather. First gun I ever shot. Still partial to Marlins. Looking now for a .22 mag lever gun (Marlin or Winchester).

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love lever guns and I can't believe that I don't have one in .22lr yet. I've had opportunities to buy BL-22's, 94-22's, Marlin's, and the Henry's then didn't. I'm going to get one soon. Anybody own or owned more than one of these that would like to share what their favorite is and why?

Latest posts

Top Bottom