any 9mm can be re-chambered to 9x21mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.starlinebrass.com/brass-cases/9X21-Brass/

if you use the shortest available bullets, like the 90 gr jhp's. The extra powder space lets a 3" barreled pocket 9mm get a hollowbased, 45 gr solid copper hp to 2200 fps, which is 500 ft lbs, just like a 4" 357 mag. Not bad in a 6" long, 15 oz gun that lies nice and flat in your pocket. The recoil is like that of a Makarov, very mild, too.

now watch some know nothing post about big, heavy bullets doing nothing more in 9x21 than in 9x19.

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have a ton of 85 gr 9mm ttacer projectiled if anyone wsnts them id sell them for cheap! I bought 90k at a gun show a while back. really fun to shoot.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.starlinebrass.com/brass-cases/9X21-Brass/

if you use the shortest available bullets, like the 90 gr jhp's. The extra powder space lets a 3" barreled pocket 9mm get a hollowbased, 45 gr solid copper hp to 2200 fps, which is 500 ft lbs, just like a 4" 357 mag. Not bad in a 6" long, 15 oz gun that lies nice and flat in your pocket. The recoil is like that of a Makarov, very mild, too.

now watch some know nothing post about big, heavy bullets doing nothing more in 9x21 than in 9x19.

OK, but why? All that extra muzzle blast for a bullet that's going to disintegrate with less than 5" of penetration? Do you routinely hunt prairie dogs with your 9X21 blaster? :confused:

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and you've shot animals will my bullet? how about you hold up a 6" thick animal in front of your chest, and I fire one into the animal. you'll be perfectly safe, right? Wrong, they will bounce off of your ribs in the back of you.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and you've shot animals will my bullet? how about you hold up a 6" thick animal in front of your chest, and I fire one into the animal. you'll be perfectly safe, right? Wrong, they will bounce off of your ribs in the back of you.
Ahh, the refuge of the keyboard "sage". "If a .22 short is so anemic, let me shoot you with one and see if you still feel the same!"

L.O.L.

Latest posts

Top Bottom