Any ammo at the Lawton gunshow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the one last month and this guy had 5 boxes of 7.62 Tula ammo for 90 bucks. I got 5 boxes at walmart for 25 (before the shooting), so I told him I would sell him 5 boxes for 75. He said he's trying to get rid of what he has, I said, "I'm sure you are!"

I did sell 4 mags to a glock and got a good deal on it, and I bought a 30 round steel mag for my AK for a good deal, so I'm not saying good deals can't be made. Also, I took my 14 year old son and the guy at the door said he looks 12 to me and let him in free, so they were good people. I don't know if these are the same guys or not, and they might be even better.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a good bit of ammo, most what I would consider overpriced, but a few decent deals. Didn't find what I was looking for, but ended up purchasing jerky and summer sausage. Lol.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found some relatively hard-to-find stuff (.32 ACP Win Silvertips), over-priced but available. They had more of it available than I had ready cash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom