Any other motorcycle riders here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On my 4th bike now. Went from a ‘95 CBR 600, to a ‘07 Suzuki GS500F, to a ‘07 Kawasaki Ninja 650, and now on a 2015 Triumph Bonneville. Didn’t care for the sportbike riding positions so ended up riding standards. Saw a deal for my Bonnie and snatched it up with only 2500 miles. Need to figure out a better way of getting in and out of the garage but should be out and about more often if the weather stays nice.
I have one of the Hobo Fright motorcycle dollies like below that I could get to you for about half the price of a new one. They work great, you just ride up on it and you can turn the bike around or locate it in the garage however you need it. I sold my bikes a while back and just don't need this anymore.

https://www.harborfreight.com/low-profile-motorcycle-dolly-95896.html

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
v98roadie refers to the original Yamaha Roadstar 98 cu.in. 48 degree V Twin.

I owned one and rode it hard for several years.

Man I loved that bike. It was fun customizing it back then because there was very little aftermarket for the Roadstar.

I got to work with some creative people to build a true one off custom bike. Custom seat, beach bars, custom saddle bags and lowered.

Like a lot of people I had too many close calls. Took it to Seahorn in Shawnee and he sold it on consignment. I’ve not seen it since.

You can’t beat BMW for quality and comfort! Enjoy!

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
currently own a few, 07 ultra classic, 05 road glide, 94 dyna, custom shovelhead, 86 heritage softail, 04 custom built chopper, custom 67 bonneville, 68 triumph dirt tracker, cafe blue 65 xs 650, xs custom chopper.. and a few others, and more in pieces. All that to say, don't rob me, i stay broke. The ultra and the dyna are the only 2 that see street time, just don't trust Tulsa roads or drivers.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last big bike was a 07 CVO Roadking, too many dumbasses on the freeway paying way more attention to their phones than driving..
Missing the 2 wheel riding and with gas going the way it is I figured I'd just get something to run errands on the back roads. Wanted old school enough to make it easy to work on if needed, carbureted and CDI ignition on this I picked up a couple months back. Anyone know if CDI will withstand an EMP? LOL
TW200.jpg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently have two - both 2016s - a Dyna Low Rider S, and a Sportster Roadster. Have kicked around the idea of selling or trading the Dyna, but I'll not let the Sportie go. Yes, I'm way too damned tall for it (and nearly every other bike), but it is too fun to ride for me to ever get rid of it. Have had 3 Suzukis before the Harleys. All three great bikes.

About 10 years ago I missed on an R1200R BMW, and that's been the one that got away. Man I wished I'd have snagged it.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On my 4th bike now. Went from a ‘95 CBR 600, to a ‘07 Suzuki GS500F, to a ‘07 Kawasaki Ninja 650, and now on a 2015 Triumph Bonneville. Didn’t care for the sportbike riding positions so ended up riding standards. Saw a deal for my Bonnie and snatched it up with only 2500 miles. Need to figure out a better way of getting in and out of the garage but should be out and about more often if the weather stays nice.
Triumph has my notice, I found a used 900 Scrambler I can get for $3k. Tempted. The Bonneville or a Triumph America might work for me

Latest posts

Top Bottom