Any other motorcycle riders here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And my road bike. 2004 Street King. Started out as a Road King but I put a Harley fairing on it. 8" sub in the right saddlebag and six 6" speakers in the fairing where all the gauges should be. "This one goes to 11......"

Attachments

• IMG_0191.JPG
    IMG_0191.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 11

AGRANTV

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I sold my Harley Roadking way back in'05 because a medical issue made me unable to ride. Ended up with a total hip replacement in '18 which pretty well cured all of my back pain and leg numbness that sidelined me. Autumn of 2019 ended with me tearing up both my shoulders which saw me under the knife for shoulder surgery 3 times in 2020.
This year after making it through all of 2021 with out any significant body parts trying to fall off or internal organs just trying kill me outright I decided it was time to get back in the saddle.
Last week I picked up a new 2022 BMW R 1250RT.
Absolutely awesome machine.
After 25+ years as a Harley guy I have zero regrets about going with a BMW.

See ya on the road!
I've had 93 K1100RS and 99 K1200rs, loved them both

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
photo1b.jpg
Decided on a Goldwing back in 2007 after a 40 year motorcycle hiatus. Wanted to take some long trips and see America. Took several 3000+ mile trips.......California twice, Canada, Key West, All of Texas. This pic is on the Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee. Don't ride as much now but still a passion.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sold my Harley Roadking way back in'05 because a medical issue made me unable to ride. Ended up with a total hip replacement in '18 which pretty well cured all of my back pain and leg numbness that sidelined me. Autumn of 2019 ended with me tearing up both my shoulders which saw me under the knife for shoulder surgery 3 times in 2020.
This year after making it through all of 2021 with out any significant body parts trying to fall off or internal organs just trying kill me outright I decided it was time to get back in the saddle.
Last week I picked up a new 2022 BMW R 1250RT.
Absolutely awesome machine.
After 25+ years as a Harley guy I have zero regrets about going with a BMW.

See ya on the road!
I bought my second Harley (Roadking) in 98. Said I’d never sell. Prefer road trips and ride around the texting guantlet in the city very little. Bouncing between Idaho and Oklahoma for the last 17 years after building a cabin 40 miles south of the Canadian boarder really shut my odometer down. I hauled it up with me a couple times but shooting competitively all over the the Northwest I have not put more than a 1,000 or 1,500 miles in it a year. Over twenty years old and only 40,000 on the odometer. Now advanced glaucoma has shut down the cabin, shut down the shooting and will likely shut down riding. Never say never!

Latest posts

Top Bottom